2017 Renewal Timeline:
January 5th-13th: Facility donor renewal (Finished)
January 13th: Last day for new customers to purchase season tickets or to join Cougar Club and request a season ticket selection time. (Finished)
January 17th: Priority Points calculated for the renewal process. Donate to Cougar Club prior to January 13th for an earlier selection time.
February 17th: All customers will receive their seat selection date and time with access to the 3D online site. Customer may preview the process until their selection time.
February 21st through April 14th: Football renewal, seat selection, and seat upgrade process.
May 1st: Season Tickets available for public sale (based on availability).
Priority Points are based on Cougar Club membership level, (see Cougar Club), and then on priority points. (Click here to sign in and see your priority point calculation.) Priority points are calculated as follows:
- 1 point for each dollar donated to the Cougar Club
- 100 points for each year of continuous season ticket purchase for football and men’s basketball
- 500 points for each East Club seat purchased prior to 2016 (football)
- 1000 points for each Legacy Club seat ever purchased (football)
- 2000 points for each Courtside seat ever purchased (men’s basketball)
Limits for football seating:
- Limit of 12 (Individuals may order the same number of tickets they had the previous year in excess of 12.)
Chair Seat quantites are limited as follows:
- Director’s Circle-Legacy 6, 12 tickets
- Legacy 5, 10 tickets
- Legacy 4, 8 tickets
- Legacy 3,2,1 Platinum, and Golden Cougar, 6 tickets
- Silver and Bronze, 4 tickets
- Regular and Y Fan, 4 tickets
- Public (if available), 4 tickets
BYU employee seating available in all sections (20% off seats except east chairs and loges.)
- Limit 4 tickets at employee discount (of the 12 ticket limit)
- All facility donor seats will be at the 20% discounted price
Age two and older require a ticket. BYU faculty-staff receive a 20% discount on four seats except East Chairs and loges. Student employees are not eligible for the discount.
New 2017 Season Ticket Holders:
Season tickets will go on sale to new customers in early May, if available.
Individual home game prices vary by game and location. Age 2 and older require a ticket.
Away game tickets will be sold through the BYU Ticket Office each year. Cougar Club members receive order priority. Thereafter, orders will be taken from season ticketholders then the public based on availability. Seats are assigned by Cougar Club membership then points. Requests placed through the BYU Ticket Office during Cougar Club priority ordering periods are not guaranteed and subject to availability. Prices include per ticket fees and UPS mailing. Tickets are express mailed within the United States approximately a month prior to the game. A physical address is required. No PO boxes please. (Orders to Canada may be sent regular mail or placed on willcall.) No refunds or exchanges.
The Texas Kick-Off Classic will be on sale soon. Prices range from $45 to $225.
ROC Passes available to BYU students. Read more.
Purchase online or by phone or mail or over the counter. Season and indirect sales include handling fees. Our phone number is 801-422-BYU1(2981).