On November 9 & 10, the BYU Dancesport Championships, held in the Wilkinson Student Center of the BYU campus, showcases the finest ballroom dancing from university students and the surrounding inter-mountain west competitiors.
BYU Students who are enrolled in one of the 52 ballroom dance classes taught at the univeristy are able to expereince competitive dancing using their class routines in a collegial, supportive and fun environment. Additionally, hundreds of ballroom dance couples of all ages vie for championship titles in the open categories of, Latin, Ballroom, Smooth, Rhythm and Cabaret. The intimate setting of the Wilkinson Student Center Ballroom creates an upclose and personal feel that invites the audience to cheer on these young and vibrant dancers. This event is sanctioned by the National Dance Council of America (NDCA) and abides by all of its rules and regulations.
- Nov 9-10 - all day event held at the Wilkinson Center Ballroom
- All competitors need a ticket for entrance.
- All persons who have reached their 2nd birthday require a ticket in the reserved area. Persons 3 and older require a ticket in the general admission area.
- Please remember, event start times may vary up to 30 minutes from the published schedule.
- Please see the most current schedule and other information at http://championships.byudancesport.com/
- On sale Oct 22
- Prices: BYU Students $9 per day; General Admission $12/day or $22/ 2-day package; Reserved $15/day or $28/2-day package; Table $23/day or $44/2-day package (limit: 4 table seats per day.)