The ROC Pass
BYU students, this will be your pass to ROC every regular season, home, NCAA sponsored sporting event at BYU.
- 2015/16 ROC Passes are on sale NOW! Follow the ticket button above. (When requested, enter your nine-digit student ID number without dashes or spaces.)
- Students may purchase a pass for themselves and up to 3 additional passes for guests.
- ROC Passes may be picked up now at the Marriott Center or Fine Arts ticket offices as well as at the individual sporting events where the pass is used for admittance. Bring your student ID.
- No Refunds. There will be a significant replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
- General Admission seating from within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-served basis with your ROC Pass.
- Your ROC pass and/or guest pass may be used by anyone and is transferrable.
Student General Admission (with Football) $125
Student General Admission (without Football) $65
UPGRADE YOUR ROC PASS to a Mountain America ROC Debit Card*:
- All the features of a ROC Pass combined with the purchasing power of a Mountain America Debit Card.
- Special bonus: Receive $75 when you open a new Mountain America Checking Account and Visa Debit Card**.
- If you already have a Mountain America Debit Card, you can convert it to a ROC Debit Card by visiting Mountain America’s Provo Branch (88 N 500 W) or Orem branch (1219 S 800 E).
- Qualifying for a debit card requires a credit check; you may need a co-signer.
- MACU ROC Debit Cards will be available for pick-up in August at the Provo and Orem Branches.
- No Refunds. Lost MACU Roc Debit Cards need to be replaced by Mountain America.
*On approved credit
**To qualify for reward, you must sign up for eStatements. Reward will be deposited into account within 30 business days. Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date, or it will be debited from account at closing. Offer not available on secondary accounts, account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Reward is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000. Limit one reward per person, per household.